Well, today is not going to be vrey productive. I think Ainsley is getting sick. She was up most of the night just crying and she has been up since 5am so we are going to have an at home day. I do have to call the jewelry store and my insurance agents office, but hopefully that will be it until my drs appoinment this afternoon. I am also hoping to take a nap before I go if possible. What a bummer! I had all these great plans to get more work taken care of.
Yesterday I ended up walking down to a local park with the kids. While we were out another one of our friends gave us a call. I was so excited that they would think to call us when they were in the area. We are getting with them on Saturday and I hope to remember to take a camera and actually take some pictures. I still have more getting ready for fall to do. Ainsley is going to need some more clothing. Aidan is fine in that department so I don't need to worry about him until it is time to get winter gear! This kiddo is already prepared for school. More next time I guess and we will see how tonight goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment