Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pumpkin Picture


It has been a busy week. THe roofing and siding is underway. Ainsley has her first ear infection. We are getting ready for our trip to Houston for M's wedding. B has been working like crazy. We did make time to get together with our friends this week and went to a little play place around here very much like Chuck E Cheese with bounce houses and such. Very fun. I think we will have to have the kids birthday parties there. Last weekend we carved our pumpkin. I think B is going to carve our other one today since we are going to be away this week. I love the kids faces in this picture. Priceless!

No comments: