Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Winter Wonderland


I love this picture and have e-mailed it to everyone. I haven't posted in a while because I have been busy and had a lot on my mind. Not really sure what to do about this thyroid thing except have it removed. Even if I get a second opinion the lab results will still be inconclusive. So my big problem will be when to schedule my procedure so that I have someone here to take care of me and the kids. Argh!

My inlaws are here for the Thanksgiving holiday. They will be leaving next Tuesday so it is a long trip for them and a long stay for me. At least I was able to get some shopping done today. I ordered most of my Christmas gifts on-line so far and I have some more shopping to do still. I have no idea what to get for B. The man that has everything or buys it for himself.

No comments: