Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, January 19, 2007
No coedine for me!
After two days of feeling faint and nausous. I decided to stop taking my prescribed pain killers and just stick to Tylenol. That other stuff just makes me sick. I am starting to feel better. Today I have been up and around I actually got dress. I am wearing sweats which is close enough to pjs but dressed is dressed. So far no malignancy and I will know more for certain on Monday but everything looks good. Not sure if I am going to be able to make the party circuit my son has goin on the weekend, but Daddy is taking him to one at least. The other is for the son of one of my friends and he doesn't really know them so I don't think he would feel comfortable taking him to that one. If I am up to it though I will take him myself. Glad to be part of tha lad of the living again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment