Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, February 16, 2007
First small group
We went to our first small group bible study last night. It went prety well. We are the only ones with small kids so that will be pretty strange having to take them along all the time. I think the hosts were very gracious and their 13 year old daught watched the kids for the evening. I need to pay her some money next time. I was going to do that and I just forgot in the chaos of getting everyone bundled to go. She said she loves to babysit so maybe I will see if she could babysit for us once in a while. They live close by so if she had a problem her parents would be nearby as well. I will have to get to know this family and see. We could be making some good connections at our church finally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment