What a crazy week and it is only Wednesday morning. My friend shared some big news with me which I am not going to post here and she is not sharing her news with the world yet, but I am thrilled for her and will be keeping her in my prayers.
I woke up last night to gusting winds and this morning I raise the window shade and what do I see but a dusting of snow. I can't believe it is going to be in the mid-30's around here for the rest of the week and Easter Sunday. I forget that I am in Wi and that is just how it is here. Last week it got up to the 80's, which is really warm for here, but I was sure loving it. The kids and I were sick but we took the opportunity to get outside and air out the house.
My friend Miss Jess's daughter Miss K has a crush on Aidan. I don't think Aidan understand that, but she refers to him as her bestest boyfriend. How cute is that!
I am finally getting to get my hair cut today. It has been since before my surgery so my hair is ridiculously long. I have just been busy and swamped with work and sickness and general business. This has got to get better, but I am not sure when since B wants be to sign Aidan up for some sports. I am hoping that B will take Aidan to the sports classes. B wanted to sign Aidan up for baseball, but Aidan wanted basketball and soccer. Go Aidan! I have been wanting him to pick soccer. I think it would be right up his ally. I don't get to sign him up until next week so I hope he can get in.
Ainsley's goose-egg is nice a green. Won't that be nice for Easter pictures. Church services are being held at the Capital theater this weekend so that should be a blast. They are presenting the Resurrection in a WHat is the BIG DEAL format so it should be a really cool service. I am going to try to get Aidan to come into the service with us. He is still at the age that he can go to the nursery class, but I think he would enjoy all the music. I will let you know how that goes. Well, I need to stop wasting time so I am off. Why is the computer such a time suck for me...I get started with e-mail then I end up surfing around a bit and I end up having spent an hour in front of the computer. I need to use my time more wisely. I am off!
No comments:
Post a Comment