Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Crazy...
sometimes the days are just mayhem around here. I just feel like I keep adding to my list and forgetting too many other things. Yesterday I was feeling caught up and then I realized all I had to do today. Things I forgot to mail, people I forgot to call, appointments I forgot that I had. Ugh! What happened to my brains? Don't answer that. I am afraid what people who know me might say. One day I will get there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
heehee!
Post a Comment