Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, November 08, 2010

Moving this week...

Well, our last week in Wi has finally arrived.  This has been our most difficult move ever.  From the sale to the house, to paperwork for said sale,  I am hoping that the packing, loading and delivery goes much better.    We are headed to the West side of Cleveland suburbs.  I currently feel as if I have ADD because I cannot seem to focus on tasks to completion today.  For example, I bought a few grocery items this morning.  I came in, dropped them on the floor and proceeded to work on laundry.  Then I realize about 30 minutes later that my groceries were still on the floor.  Finally, I sorted my items and put them away only to forget to work on the laundry sort.  Ah well.  I am not going to try to post again this week.  I will have internet access until at least Thursday so if anyone needs to get in touch I will still be available.  "See"  you on the flip side.  Say some prayers for safe travel, good closing, etc.  I would really appreciate them.  Love you bloggy friends.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh yes, friend. I will pray much!

The Turcotte Bunch said...

Praying over your move, that ADD feeling, and your precious fam's arrival into your new adventure in Cleveland. Wishing you many blessings and praying accordingly.

The Turcotte Bunch said...

Praying accordingly, my dear friend. May your new set of friends come to appreciate you as much as your old ones do!