on our comings and goings. This is the last week of football! It has been wet and soggy. Aidan loves it but I tell you I am ready for this to be over. Next week is their Superbowl, but with the wet weather and field conditions, I am not sure how the league plans to work this out. We are getting ready for Halloween and Fall parties. Aidan's fall party for his class is on Friday. Ainsley has a dress up party for dance class that evening. Monday is Ainsley's class party and parade. Also, did I mention my in-laws were coming. What a weekend of nasty weather they are getting! Not sure if they are going to want to attend Aidan's game but we will see. Last weekend we stopped at a local farm to get pumpkins and run through their corn maze. It was fun but very crowded. We miss our little farm that we visited in Wi. I am going to scout our some of the smaller places for next year. I also finally was able to sell our very large entertainment center that has been sitting in the garage since we moved. A Mom bought it for her daughter who just bought a house and has a very tall ceiling and large wall in her living room. I am sad to see it go as it is a piece I have loved, but the hubby picked a house that does not have the necessary large wall. I tease him that he did that on purpose just so he could hang the TV on the wall. I don't love that situation, but not much I can do about it. Ah well. At least the piece is going to a good home. Well, have a great week all. I have to get off this computer and get to work with the last clean-up. I have basement floors to vacuum and bathrooms to clean and then I call it done. Pictures to follow another time!
No comments:
Post a Comment