Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Monday, June 25, 2012

We are back!

We are home safe and sound!  I have so much to do this next few days though.  I had a dermatologist appointment that I am going to reschedule, the kids are going to the dentist for routine cleanings, we have to stop at Wal-mart to pick up a few grocery and household items, and we still have to pick up the dog.  I will post a little more this week as I catch up.  I will leave you with pictures I promised before I left, but did not get around to posting.  Ben and Riley's quilts.  Ben's turned out to be my favorite.  The monkey's peeking around corners are too cute!  Riley's is more floral and will go well with her room at least.  The twins are tiny and so precious.  I want to get permission from my sis before I post any pictures of them though.  Have a good week all!






1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh, they are beautiful! A cousin made one for my first child and it has held up through 100's of washings over the years. They are truly a keepsake for life and to be passed down. What a blessing!