my very best friend from high school's father passed away yesterday. I am so heartbroken over his passing. He was a pastor and a strong man of faith. Their family was like my second family. So sad. I had started this post yesterday, but never was able to get back to it. I was too upset. I just kept listening to I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me which made me feel a little better.
B has a diagnosis for his vertigo issue. Mellier's disease, not sure if I am spelling that correctly. There is no real treatment except a low sodium diet and potentially diuretics. This week has been rather different for us so I will so some more research next week after our week goes back to normal.
This week we have a house guest. We got a call last week asking if we could host the coach for Aidan's soccer camp. I am thinking they did not have any volunteer host families, and I did not initially volunteer because we were away. This organization brings young soccer players from the UK over to teach spring and summer soccer camps. Aidan did the spring one and had a really good time so we signed him up for a week in the summer as well. While it is a little strange having someone you do not know stay with you for the week, it has been really nice getting to know him. The kids love him and he is very gracious and sweet. This has been a different experience and I am glad we did it. As I told my hubby, it is the right thing to do.
Actually, my in-laws are coming next week so there will be only 2 days of normal. Oh well. Have a great day and stay cool everyone.
1 comment:
I am so sorry about your friend's loss, Margie.
I read about the disease and I will be praying that God heals it and that it will never debilitate B. I am sorry about all the stress. Praying much.
Glad you all enjoyed your house guest.
Post a Comment