Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, January 01, 2013
Happy New Year!
Hope everyone has a blessed new year! Above I have the photo of a previously unfinished project that I have since finished to display this holiday. I have started another rather large project as well. I will keep my posted of my progress. The hubby is home from the store and I must get off of this computer. Working on a home improvement project as well. More shelving for the boy's legos and lights for the bathroom as I am preparing to paint. Have a great day, week, month, year. Many blessings to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment