Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Ainsley's 8!
Happy Birthday to Miss Ainsley! She is 8 today and posing here with her new buddy. We took her to Build a Bear as a her gift. I have actually avoided build a bear for all these years. The kids each have one from their first birthday but that is it. Ainsley saw an ad for the store a few months ago, so I said we could take her for her birthday so I made good on my promise. Happy Valentines day to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
getting too old! :) lots of love and birthday wishes to miss ainsley.
Happy Birthday, Ainsley! Love your bear. :)
Post a Comment