Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What is this?????




A blog post!!!!  Really!!  It has been months!  I happened to be on the computer this morning working on Christmas cards and decided to quickly hop on here to put up a small post.

 In the middle of school winter concert series around here.  Last Thursday Miss Ainsley had her 3rd grade choir concert.  Monday Aidan had his 6th grade band and choir concert.  This fall hee also auditioned for the school stage band, which is like a jazz ensemble, and made it.  One of 2 6th graders in the bunch!  Since it is a blended group though we have to attend all 3 nights of concerts.  6th on Monday, 7th on Tuesday and 8th on Wednesday.  At least they are performing 2nd each night so tonight and tomorrow we will be able to leave after he performs.  Poor Ainsley is going to more concerts than she wanted to attend as hubby is out of town the rest of this week.

In case I do not make it on here again before the Christmas holiday, let me wish all my readers a most blessed and safe holiday season.  I know my readership has dwindled dramatically due to my lack or writing, but what can I say.  It has been a busy school year for us thus far.  I hope to get into a more regular blogging cycle in the new year, but it has kind of been a relief not to have to worry about posting something for a while.

 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!


No comments: