I have had a lot going on and some things on my mind so I am really just managing to keep my head above water these days and still trying to think of fun things for the kiddos to do this summer.
Aidan started swimming lessons again last night and hopefully it will go well. The big pain is that B is headed to Cleveland for and interview and then to Mexico for the week so I will have to take him which is only a pain because I have Ainsley to deal with and when she sees that Aidan is going to swim she is going to want to as well. I may see if I can get her in the nursery there while he takes his class that way I can get him ready without worrying about her.
He also has Happy Bats on Thursday. Also will be an issue with Ainsley since it is in the middle of the day but at least that is at the elementary school so she will probably want to run around on the playground. I just won't be able to be much of a parental helper. I am going to put Ainsley in gymnastics for the fall when Aidan is in school. It will be something nice for me to do with her while he is away.
Tonight our small group leader is coming over to talk about baptism. We shall see. B told him of my fear of public speaking so he said something to the effect that I would not have to do my testimony in front of the church congregation if I did not want too. That makes me feel a little better. But I would feel even better if I did not have to do any speaking at all! Don't think that I am going to get away with that one but we will see what he has to say. He came by last night to bring over some fish fillets from this huge trout that he caught. Guess what we are having for dinner tonight!
1 comment:
I'd be carting the whole family to Mexico with Brian to hang out. You sound like the busiest person I know!
Post a Comment