We had a busy weekend. Finally got some much needed rain. Went to visit Aidan's friend Cale that is moving to Ohio. Went to another little friends birthday party. Stopped by the office so B could show off his new digs.
Sunday B and I gave our testimonies in front of the church and were baptized that afternoon with about 40 others. Because of the rain, it was stinking cold out and the waters were really choppy. My friend Miss J was baptized too and her hubby got pictures of all of us so hopefully they will e-mail them over soon. Signed up for the fall bible study as well.
Fall is looming ahead of us as we have gotten a taste of cooler temperatures this last few days due to the rain and clouds. It should be warmer tomorrow. Aidan is sick with a bad cough so I am keeping him in for a few days. B is in Cleveland on business this week and will be back on Friday which also happens to be our 11 year anniversary. He doesn't read this so I can say that I got him this awesome watch. Finally he is wearing one regularly so I can get him a nice one. The store I bought it at gave me a great deal too they knocked off $30 because I was a new customer. Pretty cool.
Just rambling today a bit as I have been catching up on sleep and collecting my thoughts. I am so glad that I was finally baptized. I just really don't have words for all that is going through my head right now. Overwhelmed I guess. I gave my testimony and did not die of an anxiety attack, and I even managed to get a few laughs. I didn't know that I could be funny, I never consider myself as such.
My parents are heading to PR this weekend. I am sad as that I could have gone, but was afraid to fly that far alone with the kids. My parents could have met up with me, but I would have had to make the flight back alone changing planes at least once. I can be such a chicken sometimes. Probably good that I didn't go as we would have had to fly back right before Aidan goes to school plus with this cough that he is having might not have been a good mix.
Well, more later dudes!
No comments:
Post a Comment