Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Funny story...
while I was pissed yesterday when this happened it is too funny not to share. We have been having some masonry work done on our bilco door this past week. Yesterday they poured some concrete and left for the day. Around 5:30 while we had been eating dinner we hear a knock at the back door, Brian gets up to check and it is the masonry guy wanting to put a tarp over the door because it is supposed to rain and he doesn't want our basement to get flooded out. We are grateful and head out to help him. I don't like to leave the dog loose in the house unattended so I put her in the bathroom and headed out leaving the kids instructions to eat their dinner. While I am out Aidan announces that he needs to go potty. FIne no problem , just let Alex out and wash your hands when you are done. In a few minutes I hear Aidan screaming, my chicken is gone! I run in and check his plate and his chicken is gone as well as B's. We finally realized in the 2 minutes that Aidan was in the bathroom Alex had eaten both of their dinners. B and Aidan were so upset. Aidan had already eaten most of his other food and really the chicken was all that remained. B on the other hand had not gotten to eat more than two or three bites as he had arrived late. B went to DQ after the kids went to bed because he was starving and not interested in eating a PBand J sandwich since he had one for lunch. Poor baby! Doggie went to stay outside for the evening and I think as long as the weather is descent she will stay outside during meal times from now on. I have never been able to trust her around the table!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment