Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Confession Time!




My friend suggested a office cleaning challenge so here we go. As of today, this is my mess. These pictures aren't that great, but you get the idea. I also have some shelving on the wall above the radiator which you can see a bit of in the top picture. I am not using them efficiently at all mostly because my husband just put everything up there when we set up the office and since it was his office I never fixed it. However, lately I spend more time in there than anyone since we got the new PS3 he doesn't play games in there anymore. So, technically it is my office and I am going to fix it up so that it works for me. More baskets and organizing materials are in order I am sure. B is out of town again so I may get started tonight. Well, tired now so I am going to take a quick rest before picking Aidan up from school. He was a bit sniffly this morning so we will see how he is this afternoon. I hope we can make it to Friday. They have the day off so we can pretty much stay in and rest that morning. Well, I am off. Later gaters.

1 comment:

scrappingaggie said...

Keeping me honest, I see! I just took a couple of pics as well and will be posting today.

The challenge begins (insert dramatic music here)!
N