Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Struggling...
to get Aidan to eat. Aidan has been really picky the last few months. I assume it has something to do with his throat and ears situation as well as being 5. Now he is convinced that he can eat nothing but pudding and ice cream. He is 8 days post surgery now and still eating very soft foods. Yesterday he stayed home because he was just miserable in pain. I made him eat scrambled eggs for dinner in an effort to get something more substantial in his system. I am hoping when we see the nurse Monday for his follow-up she will be able to convince him that he can eat most anything he wants. Anyway, I went to meet up with the girls this morning after my run to the grocery store in an effort to get Ainsley out of the house so it is housework time for me. We are headed to a friends to watch the Packer game this weekend. I love it that they are transplants as well and not exactly fans of the Packers either. They got a ham for Christmas and decided to have us over. Should be fun! Have a great weekend everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry that Aidan is still in pain and that he is not eating much. We are having issues with being picky as well- especially with breakfast. I always get stressed if Kyle goes out the door without a solid breakfast in his belly. Hopefully Aidan will get to feeling better soon- give him a big hug from us!
N
Post a Comment