Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Migraine Migraine...

go away. Don't come back another day.


Got Ainsley's hair cut yesterday to even out her hatchet job from before. She has a cute bob with the bangs growing out. I would eventually like it to be longer again, but in the mean time it is pretty cute. You are all going to have to wait for pictures as I feel terrible. Canceling all plans today except for soaking in the tub and vegging on the couch.

2 comments:

scrappingaggie said...

Hugs! Hope your head feels better soon! N

Becca L. said...

next time you call me and I will take Ainsley so you can get some rest!