Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
So much snow!
It is snowing again, I think we only got a few inches. Not to bad, but it is still snowing. The city of Milwaukee is pretty much closed down for the day I heard on the radio this morning. They are expecting 18 inches of snow on top of what they got in the big storm last week. I am glad I am not in Milwaukee right now. Not going to the grocery store this morning. Need B's vehicle to feel safer. The main roads aren't too bad, but the side streets are pretty messy. I will have the time to get caught up on laundry this morning at least. Feeling shut in right now, I still wanted to go shopping Friday, but not sure if the weather will cooperate with me. I guess I will try to go to the store tomorrow morning before our playgroup is meeting. I am so ready for spring and all of this snow to melt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry you are feeling shut-in these days... Hopefully it will warm up in your neck of the woods soon :) Hang in there!!! N
Post a Comment