Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
When it rains it pours.
I woke up in the middle of the night with and itchy gooey eye. This morning it was swollen too. The Dr. said I have pink eye as a secondary infection to my cold from before. B calls this afternoon and he had an emergency dentist appointment. He cracked a front tooth playing racket ball. The dentist was able to fix it with dental filler and match the shape and color of the remaining tooth, but he can never eat corn off the cob again. I told him he can still eat the corn, he just has to cut it off the ear. He was still not happy with that option. I think he will just have to get over it. Oh well. Later gaters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, at least they were able to fix the tooth! Bummer on the corn though! I'll leave that off the summer BBQ menu!
Post a Comment