Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, May 16, 2008
OMG!
New Kids on the Block are on the Today show this morning. Blast from the past. I have seen them around and they all look so old! What does that say about me since they are a part of my past! Eek! Hopefully I will get a chance to catch them this morning...only if they are going to sing one or two of their old songs though. Not too hopeful about what any new material might sound like. Later tater tots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL...I missed them. Probably a good thing because it would have just made me feel older than I already feel. I'm really looking forward to Chicago. I am going to ask a couple of my friends for some good places to shop.
Post a Comment