I have an Aidan home sick today. Not sure what is wrong with him, except that he is complaining of an upset tummy and other issues so I put him on the no dairy bland diet and we will see where he goes from there. The class was at the school forest on Wednesday so maybe he picked up a bug while he was there. Otherwise, not much else to post right now. I have been working on pictures, but since we have been a house of the sick not much has been going on so not much to post about. My parents left Tuesday, B headed out of town again and I have just been trying to play catch up. The weather is icky and rainy today so it is a great day for the kids to be home snuggled under blankets watching Sesame Street and in pjs. Later taters!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Sometimes I impress myself....
Aidan looks a bit shadowy in this one but I love the kids faces. This was backyard tree climbing on Memorial Day. Actually, Aidan did the climbing and B put Ainsley in the tree.
I have an Aidan home sick today. Not sure what is wrong with him, except that he is complaining of an upset tummy and other issues so I put him on the no dairy bland diet and we will see where he goes from there. The class was at the school forest on Wednesday so maybe he picked up a bug while he was there. Otherwise, not much else to post right now. I have been working on pictures, but since we have been a house of the sick not much has been going on so not much to post about. My parents left Tuesday, B headed out of town again and I have just been trying to play catch up. The weather is icky and rainy today so it is a great day for the kids to be home snuggled under blankets watching Sesame Street and in pjs. Later taters!
I have an Aidan home sick today. Not sure what is wrong with him, except that he is complaining of an upset tummy and other issues so I put him on the no dairy bland diet and we will see where he goes from there. The class was at the school forest on Wednesday so maybe he picked up a bug while he was there. Otherwise, not much else to post right now. I have been working on pictures, but since we have been a house of the sick not much has been going on so not much to post about. My parents left Tuesday, B headed out of town again and I have just been trying to play catch up. The weather is icky and rainy today so it is a great day for the kids to be home snuggled under blankets watching Sesame Street and in pjs. Later taters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the picture!! Aidan and Ainsley are such cuties :)
Sorry to hear that Aidan is feeling under the weather. Hopefully he will be feeling better soon!
N
Nice picture - we could probably photoshop that up! Sorry Mr. Aidan isn't feeling well.
Post a Comment