Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

These things are so for the parents...


As I have been buried in Kindergarten papers over the past school year, I have started scanning or photographing in Aidan's artwork. I decided to scan these in as well as some other certificates that he received on his last day. They also made red graduation caps for which I did not have my camera. So, another one of the Mom's promised to save her sons for when we get the boys together this summer so that we can photograph the boys in them together. I just love these things and I keep them all. Maybe I need to get off of my tushie and get into some scrapbooking.
We went to the library today and got the kiddos signed up for summer reading. It was a fun time as there was a bee keeper telling all the kids about bees and he even brought some to show. Aidan was able to pick out the Queen pretty easily (gotta love PBS). The kids got tattoos, visited the bees, decorated cookies and checked out books. When we came home we had a picnic in the back yard. Overall, a very fun day until Ainsley decided she needs to take a nap with her silly putty and wakes up screaming with it stuck between her body and T-shirt. Not sure if I can save the shirt, I removed all the silly putty, but as it was colored it has a huge red blotch. It is currently soaking with stain remover. We will see what happens. Later taters!

2 comments:

Becca L. said...

At least the silly putty wasn't in her hair! That's a great idea to scan that stuff in! And, yes, we need to get you scrapbooking! ;)

scrappingaggie said...

The certificates are so cute!! I was surprised when K did not have a kindergarten graduation.

And I agree- we do need to get you scrapbooking :)