Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Sunday, July 06, 2008
After a whirlwind weekend...
my sister and her hubby just left. I am exhausted from all the running around we did. Poor Ainsley was tired as well and did not complain one bit about taking her nap today. Such a busy time this month is going to be. I have tried to lay down for a nap just now, but I just can't seem to still my brain. Overtired I guess. Not sure how we will manage this week. Too much going on, heading for a two day trip to Chicago. B and the kiddos will be coming back after a day with our friends and my friend and I will get to shop. So much to do and so little time. We have a dinner to go to on Tuesday and no sitter yet. I don't even really want to go, work functions are so not fun for me. I have to also get ready for our Texas trip and I really don't have the energy to even think of it right now. The pets go to the vet tomorrow and I have to schedule kitty for boarding as well. Alex has been scheduled for a while now, but in light of Dot's current health issue I will board her as well. My first concern before all of this is a hotel for this weekend so now I am off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a wonderful time in Chicago!! It sounds like fun-- N
I wanted to tell you that I trust you 100% to pick a hotel, so whatever you decide is fine with me. As long as there is plenty of shopping in the area...it's all good! I am so in need of this little shopping trip with no hubby and no child. Let's just say...Miss K has excelled at the Terrible Threes. I am beginning to wonder if she will make it to 4! Well...I'm off to pack which means several loads of laundry and ironing. Oh what fun!
Post a Comment