Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Finally...

I have been taking care of some business. I was sent some cards a month or so ago to remove myself and B from the voter registration list...in Texas. I have been here 2 years this Memorial Day weekend and still not become a registered voter in this state. Now, I have officially and finally taken care of it and removed myself from the Texas list. I still need to get B to sign his form. 2 years! How civic minded am I! I do vote in major elections I promise and as this is the year of a major election I thought I had better get myself registered. Now, I only need to change my cell phone...probably not until after our trip down south though.

1 comment:

scrappingaggie said...

Too funny! We are not big voters over here as well... sad, I know.