Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Prayers Please
My parents are coming in today. Pray for a safe flight, minimal delays and please no cancellations. I will blog more later as I am currently getting Ainsley ready to go to school for her Christmas party. Her cough is still present but decidedly better than it has been. Praise God for Vicks and humidifiers. I will post more later as I have been MIA again with the busyness of life. Later this afternoon I hope, taters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
flight is listed as on time over here... I'm sure everything will be fine. =)
Post a Comment