Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, December 12, 2008

When Ainsley speaks...

sometimes the funniest things come out. We were at Wally world early this morning buying some shipping items, gift wrap items and a birthday present. While we were there we came across the children's pastor from our church. I think Miss Ainsley has a little crush on him but anyway...We said hi and went on our business on the next aisle. Ainsley says, "Mommy that was Pastor J who lives at our church." He heard this because I can hear him laughing as I try to explain that he doesn't live at church he just works there. Too funny Miss Ainsley. Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

Becca L. said...

Isn't it funny what they think? Of course, I'm sure J thinks he does live at church sometimes!

Mommy Mo said...

Hey Margie! I am a bloggy addict. I will definitely add you to my blogroll if you will add me to yours.

lisatexasmommy.blogspot.com

I look forward to catching up with you.