Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Escaping for a bit...

today is my rescheduled hair appointment. I am thrilled. A girlfriend of mine is watching Ainsley for me so I have a few hours of much needed freedom, and pampering.


Yesterday we had some difficulties at the school playground. We left much earlier than planned and both children were sent to time out at home. Because of their behavior yesterday, several restrictions have been placed on their play for this afternoon. I will let you know how it goes. Pray pray pray, we are going to need it!

1 comment:

Neven said...

I let my color go to see the amount of gray... hahaha! it's scary!