Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Note from the Teacher

Yesterday was Aidan's last day of first grade. I did end up going to his awards. Mostly the 5th and 6th graders get the awards, but Aidan received one for attendance and recognition for his Outstanding Student Award earlier in the year. Aidan had a very good school year academically. Socially was a bit more difficult, but I am hoping with some changes that have been put in place that next year will be better.

This week is going to be super busy getting ready for our trip. Right now however, I need a nap so I am off. Aidan will have some reading/play time and Ainsley and I will get to sleep. I am so tired of waking in the middle of the night and then not get back to sleep. Hopefully tonight will be better. I will try to post one more time this week before we are off, but if I don't get the chance I would really appreciate your prayers. Mostly for safe travel and patience with the family. Thank you my friends!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'm praying for the trip! Glad he had such a good year! Great job, Momma!