Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Sunday, May 09, 2010
So now it is out there...
I have yet to be brave enough to actually post this on my Facebook page so I am starting with a smaller more anonymous audience some of whom already know this news. It is official, my husband received a promotion and we are going to be relocating to Cleveland, Ohio. Actually, he will be working in one of the eastern suburbs. This became official on Friday. Previously there was only a possibility as he was asked to post for the job, had the interview set up and then had to cancel at the last minute due to his Grandfather's funeral. This says something about my husband, he was promoted into a position without an official interview. So, if any of my anonymous readers out there are from the Cleveland area, please leave me a comment as I would like to be in touch with someone from the area to give me some direction on neighborhoods to check. We have some suggestions from some of B's co-workers, but I am curious as to what others have to say. Thanks bunches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations to your hubby, and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU! Hope you had a special day!
Congrats to Brian, Margie! How soon will you be moving??
We have 6 months, or when the house sells. We just found out so paperwork hasn't gone through yet. I would rather move this summer so we will be in the new place when school starts though. Pray for us!
Post a Comment