sorry for myself this morning. I have another open house this weekend and I am tired. Tired of keeping my house spotless for people to come look at it. Tired of people saying that they are very interested in the house and then nothing coming of it. Tired of praying for the sale of my house. It feels so selfish...however, we are selling for way under what we paid for it so not terribly selfish, is it? I love where we live, but with the start of school beginning to loom over me I am feeling ready to go. To be settled again. Even though I am starting over again, I am tired of feeling at loose ends. I can't plan too far in advance. So much so that my family hasn't come to visit this summer with the thought that we would be in the middle of moving or gone already. I guess what got to me was a sign I saw yesterday on a house on another street that I believe has been listed much longer than mine has...Any reasonable offer considered. Really. Are we to that point that the market is so bad that we need to put that on a sign? I think it is.
Once again sorry for the rant. I am generally a pretty happy person even though it may not seem like it here. That sign just got to me yesterday.
1 comment:
No easy answers here but I continue to pray for you as I've been in the same boat.
Post a Comment