Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
At a loss for words...
of late. I don't really have a whole lot to say these days. We have had many fun activities and outings these past few weeks. Trying to keep a positive mindset while I am turning my thoughts to getting the kids ready for a new school year. Lots of teeth being lost here as well this summer! The last few weeks have served us with many hot humid days. Days in which I miss central air! I really haven't fallen off the planet and I will get back to regular blogging one of these days. Miss you my bloggy world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment