Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
What have I been doing the past few weeks...
We are finally ready. Well, the kids are at least. Supplies are now packaged to take to Meet the Teacher on Tuesday. The kids are ready. Mom is not. I am not looking forward to the running around that comes with children attending public school. We seem to get much more done in the day when I am not shuttling little people to and fro in the morning. I refuse to send my children on the bus. My own issues, but only one child is offered bus service anyway. Next Wednesday is the day. I will post first day of school pictures then. I still don't know what to send them in yet though. We will see what I come up with. Last week before school fun and playdates all week. This afternoon we are headed to the last Lego building scheduled for the summer. Love the summer library program. Well, I am off to make lunch. Later my friends...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment