Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Finishing unfinished projects

 Bit by bit.  Slowly, slowly, slowly.  Making some progress.  I finished the last bib and am waiting for a baby to send it too.  Recently got a birth announcement from a cousin whom I should send it to, however, I am not sure I want to start to commit to a trend.  I have tons of cousins and could be cross-stitching forever!
This one is  a Christmas door bow.  I put this one away to work on my nephew's blanket.  I pulled it out again recently too.  I also set up my sewing machine again a few weekends ago.  Not quite ready to work on anything yet, but I have 2 quilts ready for finishing.  Need to get off my booty and get to work.

Brian attended our Homeowner's Association Annual meeting yesterday while I took Aidan to soccer practice.  Needless to say, the toot signed me up to help with the newsletter and to help organize the block party.  I would probably signed up for the block party gig myself, but the turkey feels the need to force me to meet people.  I usually do well in my own time.  Not sure how I feel about this right now.  Turns out the person the group elected to be president is also Ainsley's school principal and lives diagonally across from us.  Also, the partly constructed home next door just displayed a sold sign.  We could be getting some new neighbors soon.  Aidan is hoping for some boys as we have many girls in the hood.  Don't see as many boys around.

Once again if I don't get the chance to post tomorrow.  Have a good one.  Sniffle free.  I am once again congested!  Pray for me as I am starting to go a little bananas with all these colds!

No comments: