Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Problem areas and scoring a bargain...

 Do you see this mess.  Why can I not keep my kitchen counter clutter free?  Papers, colored pencils, stain stick and various other items.  When I clear off the counter, it lasts about 10 minutes and the piles start again.
 It is also migrating to another part of the counter.  I even bought these magazine racks to tame the school papers that need to be kept for a while.  One glove too.  I just can't find the other.  Yesterday I had to take the kids shopping after school for shoes.  It had been a while since I bought them shoes so I thought it best that I take them with me to try things on.  Aidan had nearly worn a hole in the bottom of his sneakers.  Needless to say at the shoe store I was checking out the clearance rack and look what I found.
These are going to be so fun for the spring that I hope is coming.  For $10 I am not going to pass these up.  How fun are they!

I have been having trouble with blogger lately so I haven't been able to post.  I have started several and for whatever reason this has been acting wonky when I am ready to use it.  Hope it works better now and I had better got off this to work on the counter.  Later taters!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Don't even ask about my kitchen counter! Ugh! I hate the way things collect there.

We have similar shoes here in pink. They ended up being too narrow for comfort, but the girls use them for dress up. Fun!