Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aidan's art


Aidan's artwork was on display at a PTA function.  The ribbon was for participation.   This is a water color piece of his and he says he had trouble making it do what he wanted to.  He prefers to work in tempra paints.  This piece is supposed to be about recycling.

Aidan's grade performed some jazz tunes for a program and then we had the opportunity to view the elementary school art.  There are some very talented artists out there.

As for me, my ear pressure is slightly better.  I am loving my amoxicillin right now.  I am going to try to head to the gym today.  I have other errands to run so it is a bit of a busy one.  Hopefully I can catch a little nap while my Ainsley watches Sesame this afternoon.  I love that she still loves that show!  If I don't make it on here tomorrow, have an excellent weekend.  I will try to post again because Miss Ainsley has yet another dress up day.  This time they want to support the Tribe and have everyone wear their Indians gear to celebrate opening day.  I will see today if I can pick up a T-shirt for cheap.  If not she can always wear her Rangers T.  We are not big baseball fans here, but Grandpa sure is.

No comments: