Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Yard visitors
These critters aren't actually in our yard. Our boundary is the wooden stake you see in the picture. The Canadian geese are in the wooded preservation area between our yard in another neighborhood. These guys have been visiting the area daily since the weather has started warming and driving my poor geriatric dog crazy. She is also bothered by the deer that appear from time to time in the evening. I do not know what we are going to do about our fencing situation. If we did not have the dog, I would say definitely not and set up boundaries with landscaping. Not sure.
Anyway, two posts in one week. Maybe a resurgence of thoughts is coming now that the weather is warming a bit. Mid-60's yesterday and low 60s today so I am truly loving that. Still sick though. Cold symptoms are better, but now I am running a low grade fever for the last few days. Same as Ainsley did a few weeks ago. I hope I shake this soon because I am just so worn out! Aidan woke up sniffly so I spoke too soon yesterday. I am hoping this is just our change of season congestion and nothing more serious otherwise I am going to need to find myself a doctor sooner than I thought. Have a good and restful weekend all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a sweet picture of Ainsley! And I love the cake.
Hope you are feeling better soon! Timothy is starting, just today, with his spring allergies. Husband took them to the park this morning. Apparently there's a lot blooming already.
Post a Comment