Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Since when...

is peanut butter, $8.19 a jar!  I will admit it has been a while since I have purchased pb at the grocery.  I usually buy a twin pack at Costco usually 2 XL jars at around $10, but recently they stopped carrying my brand.  Today, I just picked the large jar of Jif at Giant Eagle and about died.  Really!  If my children did not practically live on the stuff for lunch I would not have purchased it.  I hope Costco starts carrying my brand again or I am going to have to start making a Wal-mart run for pb to see if their prices are better.  Just an observation on this lovely sunshiny morning.  Hope everyone has a good week.  Hoping to get back for another post later this week with photos of our weekend activities.

No comments: