Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Trunk or treat
A few weekends ago our church hosted a Trunk or Treat. The event is a non-confrontational way to get families out to visit the church and have children able to trick or treat in a safe environment. We took Ainsley as Aidan was at a friends slumber party. We had such a great time! We told the Associate Pastor who organizes the event to put us on the list to host a trunk for next year. People had their cars all decorated and handed out candy all in a non-scary environment. There are some very creative people out there. Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet pictures, Margie. I'm glad it wasn't croup. That can be several days of worry! Daniel got it at least once a year until a couple of years ago.
Trunk and treats are a wonderful outreach! I'm glad you all had a good time.
Please write whenever you get stressed about anything and I will pray. I love to pray. 44us(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
It's good to have a prayer team in our lives. We all need this encouragement and lovely piece of the Body of Christ.
Post a Comment