Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Such and idiot...
I dislike using that word as it is so ugly. I feel that way right now though. I just had a minor accident with my car, and the car I hit belongs to my neighbor. I was at fault, and I just feel stupid. The accident as relatively minor. What is most upsetting about the whole thing is the cursing out that I got from him. I stopped and gave him all my information and apologized profusely, but still got the initial cursing out. I did not intend to ruin his afternoon nor my own, but his language was really not necessary. He did apologize after a bit though. Everyone is fine and the damage to both cars is relatively minimal. I apparently took the corner too sharply when turning into the neighborhood and I did not even see him as he was pulling up at the same time. Please don't worry as we are all fine. I am just upset with myself hence the blog post. My apologies I know there are bigger problems in the world. I am a relatively careful driver so I guess that is why I am taking this so hard. Just feeling stupid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If a neighbor cursed at me I'd be in tears. These things happen to everyone eventually so too bad he didn't have the necessary grace up front. Sorry for the stress and I am glad you're okay!
Post a Comment