Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Missing old friends and meeting new ones

So I haven't blogged in a while...I just have not had much to say. I have been too busy to mess with the computer. I have been tired too. Anyway, I am a little sad I have not heard back from the one friend I have here. I hope I did not upset her or something. I just hate to call and bother people especially if she is not interested in talking to me. I will send her another e-mail and see if she responds. I really like her and her boys so it would be a shame if we lost touch. Hopefully I will hear from her soon.

A- has his first trip to the dentist today. He is excited to find out how many teeth he has. Hopefully it will go well!

No comments: