Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Parents Left
My parents left Tuesday. I have been wicked tired and struggling to kick a migraine. I have a ton of laundry to do and groceries and want to take the kids out to do something fun since Aidan starts preschool Monday. We went to orientation yesterday and while I think that he will love it I am sad to see him go. I have enjoyed having him home all the time. He will be happy though and that will make me happy. Hopefully he will make some new friends quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment