Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yesterday was a dud!

I was up all night Monday night and was so sick on Tuesday! Brian had to come home from work Tuesday evening and take over the kids and bring me saltines and 7up so needless to say I did not make it to the bible study. I did however talk to one of the ladies in charge and will try super hard to make it next week. I feel much better now.

The electrical work has gome much better than I expected. The new light in my kitchen is awesome. They are out at another job today and will be back tomorrow to finish things out. Hopefully it won't be too long of a day.

Aidan is in school this afternoon and after I finish blogging I am going to take some laundry out of the dryer put it away and lay down to a short nap before I pick him up. Wknows maybe I will sit down to ready some of my study since I do have the book already. Sounds like a plan.

I am also posting these pictures from when my parents were here and we took the kids over to a kite festival at the lake. I post these because I just like them.

No comments: