Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
B's interview
B had his phone interview last week when they pretty much told him they were interviewing him for the position as a technicality. They want to hire someone from the outside, but they were told to interview some people from within the company. So, B is pegged as a hight performer and they wanted to meet him. We thought the situation was over and done with. Now they called him yesterday and want to fly him down for an interview. Why would they fly him down for an interview if they are not really interested in him? It doesn't seem that this company just throws money out the window like our previous company used to. I was feeling good again but now I am completely stressed again. I have never prayed the my husband not get a promotion, but I am just not ready to move again so soon. I was just feeling like I was getting settled. B has now worked for the company for a year, but we have not even lived in this house for a year yet. I don't even want to think about the housing market! I love this house and am not ready to leave yet. This just stinks! The interview is next week, Wednesday. While Indiana seems like it would be a nice place to live to move again would be such a pain in the bum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment