Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Colossians 4:6

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Interview

B's interview went well. Poor thing was so exhausted when he got home. Imagine pretty much an entire day of driving. He had a really bad day back to work on Thursday too. I really don't want him to be offered this job. Do they realize that we just moved here. Do they realize how much we have been uprooted already. Do they realize how much this will affect his family. We are just starting to put down some roots and making connections with people here. I was just starting to feel like this was home. I am sure B's boss thinks that he will get this job. They told him he was a serious candidate and I guess that B told them that he would be interested. I am not interested! Lord please, I don't want to move again so soon. If it is offered I don't think B would say no, so please don't let the job be offered.

No comments: