Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Emotional Day
I have been a wreck today since bible study this morning. Some of the discussion made me so emotional and sad, plus the stress of our whole interview situation and the feeling of limbo again. I wanted to share with my group, but what do you say. I think our discussion today was amazing and I hope we have the opportunity to revisit the subject of mentoring and fellowship. I am just starting to get attached to these ladies and I don't want to leave them just now. I don't want to move and I think that Brian understands that because I don't think he does either, but I am afraid that he feels like he will be put between a rock and a hard place here. Oh what to do what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment