Pretty self explanatory I think. We took advantage of the winter weather before the temps plummeted over the weekend. In the top picture, I am really not screaming. I was about to run into my hubby who jumped in front of Ainsley and I to take a picture. Sledding is not Ainsley's thing yet. We got to the bottom of the hill and she says, "this is just not good." She doesn't look like me, but she is so my child. Aidan just loves this activity and especially likes to go over the bumps that make him go airborne. He is a bit of a thrill seeker. A fun time was had by all.
Can't wait for Ainsley's birthday! I got her a ton of cute clothes from Gymboree and the Children's Place. I may have to go back as I got more coupons in the store and in the mail.
Otherwise, I have been in a bit of a funk again. I was talking to some friends at dinner this weekend and I am pleased to know that I am not the only one ready for a spring thaw. Some friends of ours ( the babysitter we use and her family) are moving to the Dallas area. We were talking about what it is like and all the shopping and things to do. Made me a little homesick, especially when I hear how much warmer it is there right now.
Anyway, it is going to be a busy but fun week. We are having a brunch birthday, with strawberry preserve cupcakes with white frosting and pink sugar "sparkles". Miss Ainsley is such a girly girl! Later gaters!
3 comments:
Mmmm! Those cupcakes sound yummy!
Looks like you had fun sledding! And I'm not even from a warm climate and I am sick of the cold!
I know when I was in Michigan last year, I was in a MAJOR funk. The weather was so depressing. Someone mentioned some sort of lights you can use to help with the "funk". I can not for the life of me remember what they are called. I was also told if I didn't have access to the lights, I should go sit in a tanning bed one day a week for 15 minutes.
That looks like so much fun!!! Cute pictures! Hope all is well-- N
Post a Comment