you just have to roll with the punches as well as possible. Aidan was feverish, stuffy and coughing Saturday morning so Horton was cancelled. By afternoon Ainsley, was feverish as well. Ainsley woke me up about 2am with wheezing and barking cough. The dreaded croup. We spent about an hour dividing our time between the steamy shower and cold air outside. Then Ainsley snuggled in with Daddy for the rest of the night. She must have been exhausted because I did not even feel her wiggling around in the bed. Usually she is awful to sleep with because of all the flopping around she does. Easter Sunday was cancelled for us as well, but the kids still got their Easter basket. We will try to take some Easter photos next week. I still went in and covered Sunday nursery duty which ended up not being too bad because my friends daughter sat in my lap the whole time plus they made the classroom 3 and under only. Much better than the chaos of last year. Supposedly during 2nd service 60 people came to Christ. Amazing. I am sorry that we missed it this year, but hopefully we will all be healthy next year. I am hoping everyone had a nice restful day. HE IS RISEN!
1 comment:
Missed you yesterday! Hope everyone is on the mend! 60 people! Holy cow! That is amazing!
Post a Comment